JMH CAPITAL PARTNERS (JMH) is pleased to announce that it has partnered with an executive team in the facilities management and services industry to identify and acquire one or more uniquely positioned businesses in the industry.
The JMH partnership seeks to grow one or more acquired businesses by developing exceptional sales teams and implementing best-in-class operating capabilities. JMH’s executive partners have a track record of delivering transformational growth, having recently delivered $550 million in top line growth over a ten year period through both organic and acquisitive growth initiatives. The collective industry experience, operational expertise, and M&A resources of this JMH-Executive partnership provides sellers with an attractive opportunity to transition out of the business, while ensuring their employee base will have attractive opportunities for personal and professional development in a growing organization.
We seek to build an industry-leading facilities management and services platform that provides owners with a compelling alternative to the current succession and ownership transition options in the market. Our initial objective is to establish our platform through the combination of one or more companies with the following characteristics:
- Local / regional leadership position
- Deep expertise within attractive end markets
- Industrial/commercial rather than municipal client base
- High caliber operations managers and sales personnel
- Strong customer service orientation
- Collaborative, supportive culture
- Revenue: $10-$150 million
Upon establishing the initial platform, JMH intends to drive growth via:
- Sales force development / expansion
- Operational efficiency gains through best practice implementation
- Expansion into adjacent geographies
- Introduction of complementary products and services
- The prudent acquisition of complementary businesses
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!