JMH Capital Partners is an operationally-oriented private equity firm dedicated to nurturing companies with excellent growth potential, but lacking the resources to double or triple their size.
We invest in established businesses with $5 million to $100 million of revenue, a unique market position, and exceptional profit potential. JMH Capital typically partners with business owners and managers who are looking to transition their business or need capital to lead their company into its next chapter of growth.
Given our investing style, we put a premium on open, honest, respectful, and collaborative partnerships. Many of the operating executives and resources brought to bear in each of our investments are people with whom we’ve developed relationships in past transactions. The partners of JMH Capital invest significant personal capital alongside our limited partners and co-investors in EVERY transaction. We approach the business issues and management decisions as individual owners of the company.
- $5 million to $100 million of revenue
- $1 to $10 million of EBITDA
- Add-On of any size
- Up to $30 million per transaction
- 100% Buy-outs
- Majority Recapitalizations
- Corporate Carve-outs
- Management Buy-Outs (MBO’s)
- Successful firms with a unique product and/or value proposition
- Established companies with a history of earnings and strong growth prospects
- Competent management welcoming of help growing the business
- Multiple opportunities to grow with the addition of strategic, financial, operational and human resources and expertise
- We can accommodate situations where existing ownership or management desires to exit the business entirely or transition to new roles within the company
JMH invests across a variety of industries, with a specific focus on Industrial, Services, and Consumer. Within these industries, JMH has the following sector initiatives. Additional details regarding JMH Capital's investment philosophy and criteria can be found below.
- Building Products
- Fluid Power Products
- Safety Equipment
- Inspection Services
- Industrial Services
- Value-Added Distribution
- Rental Equipment
- Automotive & Marine
- Facilities Services
- Fixed Based Operators (FBO)
- Restoration & Remediation
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Outdoor Products & Recreation
- Skin Care & Personal Care
Meet the JMH Capital team
JMH Capital has assembled an extraordinary team of investment professionals. With more than 50 years of combined experience in general management, marketing, finance, operations, management consulting, and crisis management across a broad array of industries, our team has collectively completed over 30 acquisitions representing over $500 million of invested capital to date.
Learn more about our Operating Resources and Philosophy